jueves, abril 21, 2005

Just before you hit the floor...

So concerned I am of what you may think about me and my silly things. I never want to be with you again, I want to run, to fall, all on my own... I desire flesh and blood, my filthy bones rotting everytime you come closer than you are now. I don't wish for you to die, I just wish for you to part. Stay away, don't ever gaze at me again.
Put your hands away, stand three yards over there. Don't dare you touch me one more time... if I could erase the days I cried, the days I lied... I can't do it now... it's too late. But I can start all over...
The rain takes off of me the dirt you left. Ashamed of my own past I hide behind your back, behind your dull shadow of dust and pain. I can't face you anymore, I need you to fly, to glide to whatever into another world...

*********
Así me siento, quiero dejar esta maldita depresión... ya!!!!!

No hay comentarios.: